A Text Message

I still remember that night. Before I felt asleep, I wished goodnight to all my buddy via text message, including the girl that I admired for so long till today. When I trying to lie down on my bed, *tititit* *tititit*. My phone rang, the words “A text message received” shown on the screen of my phone. I hope the message was sent by the girl that I admired, and I thought that she finally reply my message. I opened the message with full of joy, happiness and hope, but…. The message instead come from my buddy, he just forward the same message that I sent to him. Disappointed once again.

At the time I felt no hope and tried to close my eye, the phone once again rang. A text message received once again. This time the message impossible sent by my buddy! Maybe came from the girl that I admired!! Yahoo..!!! With all the joy and hope, I opened the message. And the content of the message written “Congratulations! You’ve hit Tier 1 of Domestic SMS usage.” Was sent by DiGi operator………

Idea by Steven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小和尚洗澡

疫情面前,人人平等

尔虞我诈